Acid leaks. Exploding barrels. Jars of mysterious substances. Books that whisper obscenities. Torn wallpaper patched up with patent applications. The house is a mess, and you're here to clean it out.
The House Update adds a whole bunch of dubious interior design to the previously rather barren environment of the game. Beyond that, I've also rewritten the physics to be more stable, re-balanced the power and difficulty levels, and added a bunch more powers and weapon types. Most importantly, with so many things around just waiting to spill or explode, you can really use the environment to your advantage. I've also included a simple editor to make your own levels with.
, and let me know what you think.
- October 1st Open Sourced.
- June 18th 80% off this week!
- June 14th House Hazards
- May 29th House Update!
- April 11th House Update Progress
- March 27th Hovering: A History
- March 21st The Bugfix Update
- March 18th The Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15th Nice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11th Weapons Guide
- March 10th Release Date Announcement
- March 8th Hallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6th Video: Adding Grenades
- March 6th Preview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4th
- March 1st Video: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27th Gearing up for Launch