This is it - the game is in the hands of the testers for one last round, and I'm strapping a rocket to this Elephant: the release date for Patent Blaster is Wednesday, March 13. Yeah, that's in three days.
Until then, I'll be doing my best to make sure the game runs smoothly on Mac, Linux and Windows, and preparing for the launch - readying the website, quadruple-testing the payment system and demo downloads. I've also been writing a few more features on the different kinds of weapons in the game, and on some details like hovering and the target reticle that I'm particularly pleased with. These will be posted in the following days.
For now, I'm going to head back into prep mode.
- October 1stOpen Sourced.
- June 18th80% off this week!
- June 14thHouse Hazards
- May 29thHouse Update!
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch