Acid leaks. Exploding barrels. Jars of mysterious substances. Books that whisper obscenities. Torn wallpaper patched up with patent applications. The house is a mess, and you're here to clean it out.
The House Update adds a whole bunch of dubious interior design to the previously rather barren environment of the game. Beyond that, I've also rewritten the physics to be more stable, re-balanced the power and difficulty levels, and added a bunch more powers and weapon types. Most importantly, with so many things around just waiting to spill or explode, you can really use the environment to your advantage. I've also included a simple editor to make your own levels with.
- October 1stOpen Sourced.
- June 18th80% off this week!
- June 14thHouse Hazards
- May 29thHouse Update!
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch