The environment Patent Blaster's played in came together somewhat haphazardly. I wanted to keep the graphical focus on the creatures and the particle effects, and chose a bunch of muted wallpapers as a background. From this the idea evolved that the game is set in a rather oddly and tastelessly furnished mansion.
The House Update will flesh out this setting: shelves of musty old books, torches, tasteless china dogs, and, yes, even crates! You can smash them! They may contain things! Just be careful of the acid dripping from the ceiling and some of the more... unusual volumes in the library.
- October 1stOpen Sourced.
- June 18th80% off this week!
- June 14thHouse Hazards
- May 29thHouse Update!
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch