As with any software launch, some stuff slipped through with Patent Blaster one point zero, so I pushed out a bugfix update to fix them. Specifically, 1.0.1 addresses the following stuff:
- Slightly prettier and better-behaved particles.
- Swords are now attached at a creature's hand if it has one.
- Improved physics stability.
- Removed flesh-eating revenants and resurrecting revenants, as they were annoying.
- Reduced chance of sound distortion.
- Improved display of sticky particles.
- Removed knockback flamethrowers, as they were useless.
You can enjoy the benefits of these changes by re-downloading the demo, or of you are in the elite club of Full Blasters of Patent, re-downloading from the link you received.
- October 1stOpen Sourced.
- June 18th80% off this week!
- June 14thHouse Hazards
- May 29thHouse Update!
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch