Explode patents. Freeze patents. Set patents on fire. Dissolve them in acid. But they'll fight back.
Buy$5 Download DemoWin/Mac/Linux AboutPatent... Blaster?
Patent Blaster is wacky, twitchy, pixely fun.
Madness, but the best kind, and with awesome Wikipedia integration to boot.
Elephants charge at you with a stick of color acting like a lightsaber, before falling to your superior flamethrower, but not before they're resurrected and your cackling evil twin erupts on the scene, literally flying in all directions, just above the hovering hollow bear with a freeze ray. I love games in which each second of gameplay can be described as thus; it's delightfully ridiculous.
...strange, juicy, and fun... The visual style of this game is unique.
Very cool project worth checking out.
- October 1stOpen Sourced.
- June 18th80% off this week!
- June 14thHouse Hazards
- May 29thHouse Update!
- April 11thHouse Update Progress
- March 27thHovering: A History
- March 21stThe Bugfix Update
- March 18thThe Many Moods of the Target Reticle
- March 15thNice business, would be a shame if something happened to it...
- March 11thWeapons Guide
- March 10thRelease Date Announcement
- March 8thHallway Testing in the Cafeteria
- March 6thVideo: Adding Grenades
- March 6thPreview by Indie Game Hunt
- March 4thThe Menagerie Expands
- March 1stVideo: Gameplay Trailer
- February 27thGearing up for Launch